Intro and Advanced Econometrics for Applied Economics in Agriculture
16-20 July 2018
Foggia – Italy
1. Linear Regression Models
2. Time Series Econometrics
3. Generalized Regression Models, Endogeneity Issues
4. Limited dependent variable models and Panel Data Models
5. Score matching, Regression discontinuity models, Quantile regressions
Assumed prior knowledge
– Principles of microeconomic theory at the undergraduate level
– Principles of probability and statistics
– Basic knowledge of econometric theory and applications at the undergraduate is desirable.
The course fee is € 500 for PhD students and € 750 for post-doc.
The course fee is reduced to € 350 for undergraduate students